Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nikki's May 2013 Little Red Scrapbook DT Designs

Guess what??? Little Red Scrapbook is BACK!!! How exciting is that? I was jumping up and down with sweet joy when I got the news from Sara! I can't tell you enough, how much I have missed working with LRS kits! This months kit features the brand NEW line by October Afternoon " Travel Girl ". Sara has managed once again to pack this kits with amazing embellishments and goodies to compliment the October Afternoon line.




Here are my designs I made using the May kit...




This first layout I did, I add a few Unity Stamps (You know me, I always have to stamp something or ink it up lol) and I did use a Heidi swapp heart and Jolee Boutique jewel, other than that, it's all from the May kit.









A couple close up previews for you to see more detail.


 
 Those of you who also know me, know I have a HUGE love for Starbucks Coffee. I have been known to go (sometimes) 3-4 times a week (insert shocked faced smiley here). Again here I used a few Unity stamps, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, Jolee's Boutique jewels, American Crafts thickers from a previous LRS kit and of course the "Starbucks" cup snuggy for an added embellishment, everything else is from the May kit.











More detailed shots of the Starbucks layout.


Here is a card I made using the May kit, I love this card so much! The colors of the papers from the OA Travel Girl line are color popping! I used more Unity Stamps, a Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, and a Jolee's Boutique jewel, everything else is from the May Little Red Scrapbook kit.







Please stop by Little Red Scrapbook and check out the BRAND new May kit. :)

Nikki

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awesome Nikki!!! You know I always look forward to your creations! Love all the stamping and inking!