Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Kit Projects by Tammy...

Oh, I had so much fun with the Little Red Scrapbook June kit!  The kit features My Mind's Eye- Kate & Co. line which is absolutely gorgeous but not typically the colors I scrap with since I am surrounded by boys in my family.  You will see by my projects how versatile the kit is because I made it work for both masculine and feminine layouts! 

Here is the first layout I created using mist from my own stash and a hexagon stencil from Studio Calico.  The touch of texture in the background really made the patterned papers pop!


 

This next layout is of my son Gabe.  Love this photo of him taken last fall while we were at the pumpkin patch.  As with the first layout I used a splash of two different, but coordinating, Studio Calico mists.  I also used the package insert from the hexagon stencil above behind the photo...it worked perfectly as an accent on my layout!


 
The final layout I created is of our new puppy Tootie.  She's been such a fun addition to our family but I'm thankful she's almost out of the puppy stage!


My final project with the kit is a card.  Loved using pink...and roses....and ribbon!  So fun to do girlie colors.


The June LRS kit is fabulous and packed full of scrappy goodness.  I was able to get three layouts and a card out of it with enough product to do at least two more cards or another layout.  You can find the kit here.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: