Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Challenge!

Don't you just love Monday's? You know what today is right? New start to our week, means new Monday "Weekly Challenge", FUN STUFF!

I just love this months kit! My Monday "Weekly Challenge" to you is to add a little color. That's right, easy challenge, but one that can add so much to a layout just by adding one "POP" out color to really make your layout or card (project) stand out just a little more.

In my layout below, I added just a touch of Teal Washi tape to add a little color pop to my layout and it helped add a little more to the layout.



If you do this weeks Monday Weekly Challenge, make sure you add it to the challenge gallery in the Little Red Scrapbook Gallery and post a comment here in this blog post to let us know you did the challenge.

HAPPY Monday!!!! :)

Nikki

No comments: