Saturday, December 15, 2012

December DT Gallery






The Little Red Ladies have done it again...blown me away with their creativity and ability to create unique projects with the same products.  Here's one of Meg's...love that she created a multi font title, used stickers from three sets...the flowers, the butterflies...it's so pink and girly and sweet!!!



Stroller rides with Buddy...

Karrie used the same pennant sticker and the same red paper and October Afternoon stickers but got a very different look...

Trading Places

How cute are those photos, also!!!  And here's Tammy's...she used my favorite woodgrain papers...and the amazing yellows just popped this photo!  (See the washi in the corner of the photo??)

TammyLO2December12

and one from me...I had fun with my Cameo for this, the leaves and the doily were cut with kit papers...I loved Tammy's use of this paper for her beach photos and thought I would use the same but then this moody layout just sort of showed up as I was playing...

Stay with me

So there's my favorite picks from the DT Gallery this month...be sure to pop by and check out all the eye candy!  There are lots more to see in The Gallery.  Don't forget we have fun challenges and sketches for you, too.  :)  Most are posted here on the blog, but you can find them on the Challenge Board, too.  



No comments: