Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Have You Tried Out Any New Techniques Lately?

Hi Sara here, wanted to share with you a couple of layouts I made last week while waiting for the kit products to come in.  My first layout is a layout I created using the November 2012 kit.  I just love Bo Bunny papers.  I was inspired to create the layout when I saw a layout created on one of the big scrappy sites where the user had used Tim Holtz Acrylic Glaze on her layout to create what she called baubles. I first started with small flat circles, then started creating dots and then realized I could acutally make rain drop shapes on my layout.  I really had fun trying out this new techinque.

 
My second layout I created becuase I simply wanted to play with some new mists that I bought.  I also had fun using some thick gesso with a stencil; I usually use modeling paste.  I found out I really like using the thick gesso with my stencils.   
 
 
 
I hope you find some time this week to try out a new technique or two.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.
 
~ Sara ~


No comments: