* LRS September 2013 Kit
* Water Color Paints (I used Loew-Cornell Simply Art Paints - Love Them!!)
* Thick Gesso (or Modeling Paste)
* Basic Scrapbook Tools
2) Distress the Edges.
3) Machine or hand stictch a border around the page about 1" from the edges.
4) Spread and splatter some water color in the center of the page. First apply some very diluted water color paint and then gradually add more concentrated color. Be sure to let each layer of color dry a little before adding another color.
5) With the photo placement in mind turn the page so the water color splatter is facing in the direction you like, then add some stencil prints using thick gesso or modeling paste. Allow gesso or modeling paste to dry completely.
7) Cut a few strips of pattern paper and adhere them across the page as shown.
8) With the photo placement in mind, layer a tag and several of the die cut pieces as shown.
9) Because the damp water color makes the pattern paper a little crinckly, I adhered my page to a sheet of white cardstock, but this is optinal. Then add your photo, a few more piecesof pattern paper tucked here and there and embellish as desired.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Thanks for taking a look and have a great weekend.