Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fun!!! Stamping a background

Hi Everyone. Guess what today is??? It's FRIDAY FUN DAY :)

One technique I LOVE to do when Scrapbooking (most of the time) is use stamps as a background "eye" catching detail. I think Stamps or stamping can really add so much to a layout. You can use them just a little, or you can use them a lot. Here is an example of using a lot of different stamps on a layout I did using this months LRS kit. I love how the different stamps as a background drawls your eye in to the kit pieces I used.



 




Do you love stamping? I would love to see what you can do with a set of stamps! If you make a layout, or already have a layout with an awesome stamping technique, I would love to see it! Please share a link of it here or upload it to our LRS gallery. We would love to see what you can do with some stamps! Happy Scrapping and Stamping! :)

Nikki




1 comment:

Merilee Lane said...

I absolutely love this layout! :o)

Thanks for sharing!
Merilee