Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mid Month Gallery Highlights

It's time for our mid month gallery highlights! 
First up, from me, this layout that is officially my favorite of my own work of late...I just love how it came together, so much that it is up on the wall in my scraploft. :)  Don't you just love it when you create a layout you are so in love with?  Happens all the time with the layouts created with my Little Red Kits...seriously! 
You and Me

Next, this stunner from Tammy.  I did not choose to use this side of the papers in my work and WOW...do they look fabulous together or WHAT?  The Pink Paislee buttons, the drops of ink, the envelope tag and stitching...so perfect!!

The Graduate- LRS Sept. kit

Meg also used the circles on this layout...and I just love how she used the washi tape and matted the banner for a great title on her layout.

Kayaking with Seals

AnnaMarie created this bright and fun layout of her sweet daughter...I love how deeply embellished it is but the pictures totally SHINE.  The canvas tag with the 9 is the perfect touch!  There were 13 different embellishments just in the main kit and 6 more in the embellie kit so there was so much to choose from..that is the amazing part of LRS kits!!


she is nine (September Kit)

Karrie did a fabulous job with her adorable canvas banner title on this portrait page...just love the banner and her fabulous embellie clusters.

Christopher, Nicholas & Victoria

and last but not least, Nikki's fun instagram page- she added stamping and drops of ink with her signature layering..LOVE.

Workout

So there you have my picks from the DT Gallery, but don't stop there...go check out the Sept DT Gallery and see for yourself!!  Leave us some love while you're there and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!