Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekly challenge--9/8


When I received my kit this month, I was so excited to see all the beautiful different butterflies included with it and instantly fell in love!    Butterflies in chipboard, stickers and paper, who could go wrong, right? 

Well, for this weeks challenge I would like to see you all use up some of those gorgeous critters on a layout.  You can use as many as you want and however you would like, but my only request is that you those gorgeous beauties on your page!  Simple start to a great Fall week! 

This is what I came up with:


The picture is of my Dad and Marissa way back in l998.  Gosh, she is just sooo little there, and my Dad, well he looks soooo young!  I love it!  This layout will be going in his album I am making him for his 70th birthday, for sure!

Be sure to stop on over to the Gallery and post your layout so we can all leave you some love on your beautiful creation!

Happy Scrapping!
Meg
 

No comments: