Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fun - My Recent Pinterest "Finds" :)

There is something about the onset of fall that makes it feel like the "official launch" of holiday planning, decorating, and gift giving. I find myself this week busily adding new inspiration links to my Pinterest boards, and thought it would be fun to share with you some of my latest fall "pins" (clicking on any of the images below will take you directly to each link as well! ;))

Ok first up - check out these super CUTE pumpkin creations made out of....Baker's Twine!


Second, check out this adorable pumpkin tree...what a neat use of fall-themed patterned paper - LOVE!! :)


And the sweet simplicity of this fall-themed frame (and the versatility it additionally offers for decorating within any season) on your very own mantle - just gorgeous!


Or for those of you who prefer a lovely fall scrappy wall hanging ;) :


I am so loving this pumpkin created with book pages!


And these fabric pumpkins totally inspire me to want to sew!! Aren't the fabrics so rich and vibrant? They SCREAM fall! :)


And don't forget that scrapping and creating and decorating can really make you work up an appetite - how about some cookies to keep your motivation going? ;)


Of course the holidays can sometimes bring about those unwanted pounds too, so we can always keep it on the healthier side of things with this darling turkey veggie platter. ;)


So now that I've shared with you some of my recent finds, I want to see yours!! :) Please share with me some of your more recent pins - and they don't have to be limited to just fall! You can either comment here or over on the message board. :) I look forward to seeing some of YOUR new favorites! :)

Happy Friday all! :) 

No comments: