Monday, October 15, 2012

October DT Gallery Highlights!

The DT girls have been so busy creating such beautiful layouts this month...I know that I have loved this kit more than usual...the colors lend themselves so well to many different "themes"...and it seems the DT girls felt the same way!!!

First up, Nikki's beautiful "Perfect one" layout...I love the way she used the Pink Paislee circles and the way she framed her layout...her added touches of stamping with the bling in the middle just sets it all off perfectly!

Perfect One

AnnaMarie created this romantic layout for us...I just love how she framed the photos with the Pink Paislee circles and added her title to the doily...the peeks of layers out from the edges are so pretty!!

Love is all around you (October 2012 Kit)

Tammy let the paper do some of the work for her on her layout but what she added, the kraft tag, the leaves and flowers...the simple mat...STUNNING...I love the mixed font title, too!

You are my pick- October Kit

Karrie created this adorable layout for us...her embellie clusters are just perfection!  I love how the two title stickers add a "title" and journaling without taking away from the super cute photo.

19

Meg created this very meaningful layout of her family...I love the quilted papers, the mat of the doily and flowers and her journaling around the page...
Favorite Cousins

and lastly, one from me...I created a little mini book under the left photo...there are 20 photos on this layout!!! Lots of fussy cutting, too. 
IU 2012

Just look how differently we all interpreted this kit!  Hope you've ordered yours or signed up for your membership!  There are still a few available and you can snag them HERE.




No comments: