Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Scraps from my Table

Hi Sara here, while in the process of cleaning up my scrappy space to make room to play with next month's kit, I decided to make a couple of more projects using the scraps left on my table from the July kit.   

First I made this "Hi" card, and

 
then I made this cute little tag.  It may be hard to tell, but the butterfly was made with a scrap piece of paper I punched a butterfly out of and I just backed it with a piece of a red feather.  It really looks soft and sweet in real life.  The crown is simply a section of doily I had cut out of the pattern paper.  I was going to throw it out and realized it made a sweet little crown.  It's adhered a little to low on the tag, but the glue stuck, so there's no taking it off.  :)
 


What can you make with the scraps left on your table?  I would love to see your projects.

~Sara~

No comments: