Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tammy's July Kit Projects

Hi there, Tammy here to share my July kit projects!!  I sure loved working with this month's kit featuring Echo Park Paper Co.'s "Beautiful Life" Line-- and did I tell you about all of the amazing embellishments?  Feathers, journaling cards, and wooden rulers, oh my!

My first project is of my two youngest sons who are best buddies.  I wanted to show you the versatility of the kit by creating a masculine layout with it!


Here's the second...a very girlie layout!


And one of my BFF scrapping buddies on our yearly trip to the Scrapbook Manor in Walworth, WI.  Love that place and love that it's in a central location so we can all meet in the middle!

 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my creations with you!  Please stop by the Little Red Scrapbook store and pick up the July kit today!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Beautiful projects Tammy!! Love that you were able to use the kit for a masculine layout!!