Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fun *Color Challenge*



I love pulling inspiration from colors. It might come from the pictures I am working with, something I saw in a magazine or on TV, or from the paper collection I am scrapbooking with. Today I am going to share with you another place I love to get color ideas from... PINTEREST , they have some amazing color palettes people pulled from pictures. I actually have a board on there that is nothing but these kind of pictures. So I thought it would be fun to have a little "COLOR" challenge with one. What's awesome is you can use this months kit "May Little Red Scrapbook kit" with it because all the colors in the picture are also in the kit.



Hope you like this Friday FUN challenge and can pull some inspiration from these colors. If you do, please share it with us in our Little Red Scrapbook Gallery.

Nikki

No comments: