Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Theme- Quilted Wall Art

Hi Friends! Have you been loving all the inspiration on the blog this month? I know, I have!! I am going to be checking in once a month with something fun from the Theme kit! If you forgot what the Theme kit is this month, here it is....
This kit is perfect for pictures of your new baby boy (if you have one like me) or even for decorating baby's room. You can make cards, create pages of your bigger boys, too... but back to decorating.... The colors were perfect for our boys room and I found a cute picture, too. I started with a base of cardstock, then added paper squares, sewed my quilted design, added my pictures and some cute embellies and this is what I ended with....
It *may* end up in a frame but I admit I have not found the perfect one, yet. Everything I used except one tiny button is found in the theme kit! It is so packed full, for such a great price!!

3 comments:

m1ch3113lee said...

This is so cute Lisa. Love what you did with the kit.

Carla said...

So adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us!

karriecook said...

looooooooove that kit! your layout is adorable, lisa. that would look fabulous in a frame.