Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fun***What do you collect?

Happy Friday everyone! 

Being fellow scrappers we all have a love for paper and glue, but this got me to thinking almost every scrapper I know has at least one "collection" in their stash that they seem to have to have.  

Maybe yours is all those gorgeous ribbons that are plentiful in the collection kits?  Maybe you have an abundance of stamps, clear or wood?  Maybe its paper, and you have more containers of it than you will ever know what to do with?  Well, I have to admit, my one "collection" is definitely buttons!  I love to store them in different size mason jars, with and without lids.  I browse flea markets as often as possible and it totally makes my day to be able to find that new cute little vintage jar just overflowing with so many pretty, unique, cute little beauties!   

Here is my "little" collection:
Yes, all these jars are filled to the brim....and I still need MORE!  

Now I know that you must all have a "collection" and I would love to hear what it is and if there is something special that you display it in. Let's see how many different ones we all have. Can't wait to hear about them all and feel free to share your pictures with us over at LITTLE RED SCRAPBOOK  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Fun Friday!

Meg     

No comments: