Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly LRS Challenge

Happy Monday all!! :) It's AnnaMarie here with a new Weekly Challenge...and it's a two-parter! :)

Lately I seem to be taking more in-the-moment snapshots with my mobile phone - my phone is ALWAYS on me, and there are times I seem to catch a candid shot that I would have missed entirely if I had to take the time to use and fiddle with the settings on my digital SLR. :-P On that note, I thought it would be fun to tie that in with the challenge for this week. :) So - *first* part of the challenge is to create a layout using photos that you have taken ONLY with your mobile phone.

I also have an affinity :) for using multiple strips of patterned paper on my layouts...I love to showcase the different patterns, especially with double-sided papers (more bang for your buck! :)), such as the super FUN Basic Grey PB&J collection featured in this month's Main Kit. :) *Second* part of this week's challenge is to use 5+ multiple strips of patterned paper.

And here's what I created for this challenge - of course, using the fabulous Main Kit and Embellishment/Ribbon add-ons. :)


So let's get started with the challenge! :) You can upload your layout to the Little Red Scrapbook Challenge Gallery HERE and link back in a comment on this post as well. I hope you find this challenge inspiring and I can't wait to see what you all do with it! :)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: