Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to Card Challenge Wednesday!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to our first Card challenge!
  Once a month,  we will be making cards over at LITTLE RED SCRAPBOOK . We want to challenge you to  use up all that pretty paper and goodies that came with your  MAY KIT and the add on's that coordinate with it.

This month there are two things that I would like to see on your card:

1) There needs to be a ribbon that is at least an inch wide.
2) You need to use a border punch or a border sticker.

Here is the card I made to share with you: 


Please link your card back over to our gallery to share with us. Everyone needs to have a card or two in their stash and with this monthly challenge you will be sure to have a bunch to fill a box full to give away to all your family and friends when it comes time for that perfect card.
Thank you for playing along and I look forward to seeing what you have made!
Meg    
   



3 comments:

Scrappin Sports & More said...

What a cute card! Love the layering!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Love that you used ribbon AND punches! Great look!

Rebecca Mosher said...

For some reason I couldn't get the gallery working, I think I might have some "cookie" issues on my computer :) Here's a card I made ... http://polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.ca/2012/05/may-arts-design-team-call-round-1.html