Monday, November 5, 2012

First Peek at the November DT Gallery!

Happy November!  I can't even say "November" without thinking about fall, and it seems the DT ladies were feeling the same way, because we all did beautiful Fall themed layouts, in slightly different ways, of course!!

We all used this month's sketch to create our layouts..I just love our different "spins" on it!

Tammy shared this beautiful layout with us, featuring photos of a fall hike...I just love what she did to the leaves in the kit...GORGEOUS!!!


                   Happy- November kit

Meg shared this adorable page with fall photos..I love how she tucked the tag in there instead of another circle!

                            So much fun

I created this page of my little Pumpkin at the patch..love documenting our little traditions of the season!  Ohh..these Maya Road layering flowers have my heart for sure!
                           Fall


We would love for you to play along with our sketch challenge, too.  Just upload your creation to our gallery and link us up in the sketch thread...you never know....you could be picked for our Wow'd Us Wednesday feature and have bragging rights on our Facebook page!! So much fun!  




No comments: