Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Fun!!! Woohoo!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends, ate lots of good food and had a great time! What about Black Friday, did any of you venture off in the crowds of people at the stores today? I know I did ;) can't pass up a chance to make my kiddos Christmas a little better with some great deals on gifts, I know my son will be HAPPY with the Nerf shooter I got dirt cheap at Target late last night, the deals on lalaloopsy dolls where amazing at Target as well, My daughter will be thrilled. Even picked up some of their awesome movie deals. What about you, how did you do? Come join us on the LRS message boards and tell us how you did today. Tell us how your Thanksgiving went, maybe share some pictures, we would love to chat with you!

Now on to our LRS Friday Fun. I thought it would be fun to do a little Color Challenge. I have a board on Pinterest just for Color inspiration and challenges. It really pushes me to think about color on my creations. I also included my layout using the colors from the color challenge, which just so happened to match some of the papers we got in the November LRS kit :) Once your done, please upload your creations to our gallery. Happy Scrapping!


My Layout using these colors...



No comments: