Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday fun day--11/9

Welcome to Friday fun day!   Hard to believe it is already November 9th and the Holidays are right around the corner!  So while I was thinking about how close we really are, I thought about how I have been working diligently on my Holiday cards for the past 2 months already. I know, call me crazy, but you all  know  how much time it takes to get these things moving along, right?!!
 
Well, you guessed it, Friday fun day is all about Holiday card making today!  I don't know about you all but I LOVE making Holiday cards, it is my favorite thing to do!  So today I am going to show you one of my favorite things to add to my cards.  You know that clear, irridescent snow that you see in all the department stores right now for the decorative villages for under your tree?  Well, I stock up on that inexpensive stuff every year and have a couple little drawers full of it. 
 
Here are two cards I wanted to share with you with this fabulous stuff on them:  
 
 

Don't you just love the dimension and depth it gives the card, and don't forget the little sparkle!  We all need a little sparkle in our life don't we?!    Now that I have your wheels turning, I would love to see what ideas you come up with using a unique, out of the box embellishment that you might find.

Please stop on by the boards and share with us what you have created!

Happy Friday!
Meg 

No comments: