Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Challenge: Scraplift the DT!

Happy observed Veterans Day!  Please take a moment to thank all Veterans past and present for the freedoms we enjoy today.

I have the pleasure of throwing out today's challenge!  For my challenge, I would like you to pick a layout out of the gallery that has been created by one of our fabulous Design Team members and scraplift it!  There is nothing more fun than seeing how each of us inspires you, our wonderful LRS Members.  Please be sure to give the DT member credit when you lift her layout.

I took inspiration from AnnaMarie.  AnnaMarie is one of those scrappers who I have waited each month to see what she creates next because she does such beautiful work!  Here is the layout I lifted of hers:


...And this is what I created using the LRS November kit and the yummy add-on embellishment kit. I used a 5X7 photo instead of a small one but I still love how it turned out.  Thanks AnnaMarie!


Please upload your layout to the challenge area of the LRS gallery and link a photo of it along with the layout you've scraplifted to my challenge thread. You never know you just may be featured in our next Wow'd Us Wednesday post...have fun!!

No comments: