Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Weekly Challenge

Good Morning and HAPPY MONDAY. I hope you all started off your Monday with a good start! When I created this layout I am about to share with you to go with this Challenge, I wanted to really push myself to do something I have not done in a long time. How many of you find it hard to scrapbook about yourself? Do you have an album all about you? I remember when there used to be this "Dare" challenge out each week, that would challenge people to make a layout about themselves with a theme each week. I LOVED that! It really got me to focus more on who I am into a book that would later be another great gift to my children/grandchildren when I was long gone. In a way it works like a Picture/journal diary as well. You really get to know who you are with the different topics. With my layout I chose to be a little silly and pick a topic that is funny to me. I was born with naturally curly hair, but for as long as I can remember, I LOVE to straighten my hair ( those of you with naturally curly hair know what I mean lol). So I thought I would showcase my hair both ways and show how I am so fickle with the hair being straight or curly.


So my challenge to you, is to get a little silly and have some fun making a layout ALL ABOUT YOU! When you are done, please upload your layout to our Little Red Scrapbook Gallery. We always love to see your work!

Nikki

No comments: