Thursday, June 28, 2012

Babies and Bubbles. Thursday Theme.

Hi Everyone, Lisa here, back with the Theme kit....

I hope you have all had a chance to see the May/June Theme kit, but if you missed it, PLEASE check HERE... it is one jam-packed kit for only $14.50!!

I have been having a lot of fun this month scrapping and creating with this kit and pictures of our newest little boy and this page was really my favorite one I made....


someday


I loved taking the pretty papers in the kit and using my Epiphany punches made pretty little "bubbles" to sprinkle all over my page...


in rows...


in splatters...


do you notice the title there? I ran out of "B"s and just took an "I" and a 3 and made an instant "B"???? ...a fun and easy way to get more of those quickly used letters when working with baby pages.


and stitched in a cellophane bag...


and another peek at that theme kit....


do not miss out on it :)

No comments: