Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly challenge-June 25th..

Happy Monday everyone!  Seeing that Monday is always a stressful day for me, I thought I would give us all something fun to play along with today to keep us all in our bright, happy places!  

This weeks challenge has two rules:

1)  You need to scrap a vacation photo
2)  You need to use something from your trip as your embellishment.

I used a photo of a sandcastle dissapearing during sunset at First Encounter beach at Cape Cod. I used the sand from the beach on my chipboard "friday" in the title.

Here is mine:


I used a photo of a sandcastle dissapearing during sunset at First Encounter beach at Cape Cod and for my embellishment I used the sand from the beach on my chipboard "friday" in the title.

Now, lets see what you all come up with!  Please stop on back by at the forum and show us what you have created. 

Thanks for playing along!
Meg   


  

2 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Nice challenge...I´ll try it...nice week

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Hello Meg here is my page for this Challenge, tks for the inspiration.

Paula.

http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/oi-pessoal-essa-pagina-e-para-o-sit-82.html