Thursday, June 7, 2012

Friday Fun!

Summer Vacation is here for most of you and only a week or so away for the rest of us!  Although I would love to have the Summer off, I unfortunately do not.  But, whether or not we have the whole Summer or just a couple weeks here and there, I am sure you all have some kind of Summer escape planned for yourself or your family.  With that said, I was thinking of all my favorite Summer places I like to make sure I visit every year and make sure I scrapbook them.
I would like to share a couple pictures of them with you and would love for you to share some of yours with us over at the Message board right here: LYB
Here are a couple of my favs: 
 
 Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod
The Lake House 
 Watch Hill, Rhode Island
These are my Absolute mosts for every Summer, at least once if not a couple times.  Now let's see which places you love to visit!  Don't forget to stop on by the message board to show us!

Happy Friday!

Meg

No comments: