Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nikki's June Card Challenge

I just received my June Little Red Scrapbook kit and just love everything about it, the papers are gorgeous, the embellishments go so well with the paper collection. One thing that really caught my eye was the Jenni Bowlin stencil paper. What a neat thing! I love that there are so many things you can do with it. You can paint, mist, ink, glitter, etc. The ideas are endless!


This brings me to my June card challenge. Lets use some "unique" lettering on our cards this month. It does not have to be the Jenni Bowlin Stencil lettering paper that came in this months June embellishment addon,



but if you did purchase it, I would love to see what you will do with it and this challenge. I will be posting a sample card using the stencil paper soon. So make sure you check back here in the next day or so.

Have fun with this challenge and make sure you link back here in the comments to your creation.

Nikki

No comments: