Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Design Team Gallery Highlights

Well, once again, the DT has blown me away with their work this month!  I am always truly stunned how each DT member has such a personal style and creates layouts that are so quintescentially "them" and each uses the kit in unique and individual ways...

First up, AnnaMarie...okay, it doesn't hurt that her son is the cutest little lion EVER, but I just love how she used punches and just a bit of the stencil from the add on kit!
Little Lion (June 2012 Kit)


Next up is Karrie, look at that cute pinwheel!  She even used the blings to convey a feeling of movement in it...so cute! And the hand stitching?  Adorable!!
4th Grade Clap Out


One from me next...this came together really easily for me...I LOVE this stencil..I think I need to find another one because I had so many fun ideas for it and I used it all in one layout!

Everyday Happiness


Meg's up next...I love how she used the instagram squares to hold the pinwheels, the negative space of the photo for her title...sooo nice!!
The end of a Cape Friday...




Nikki is the queen of layering...I love this sweet series of photos of her daughter when she was a baby and how she used the hexagon paper...SO cute!
Everyday Happiness


And last but certainly not least, Tammy!  I love how she added some subtle dry brushing of paint and some touches of hand doodling to highlight this gorgeous photo..

Saturday- June LRS Kit


So there you have my picks for gallery highlights..but of course there is SO much more eye candy to behold in the gallery...so go check it out for yourself... June DT Gallery!! I hope we've given you lots of inspiration for ways to use the kit, be sure to put your designs in the gallery, too- you never know, your layout or card could be picked for our Wow'd Us Wednesday feature!

2 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful and delightful pages ladies.

marie o hanlon said...

love all these layouts. loads of inspiration.