Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly Challenge 6/18

I don't know about you, but I don't always have willing photographic subjects.  Sometimes they are cranky, and other times they are downright silly.  Especially when I get all three of my girls together.  (I think maybe they plot against me!)  Oh well, I have always told them that I will scrap what I get...and this photo shoot was no exception!  I had the hardest time getting a nice picture of the three of them, but this photo was too cute to not scrap!! 

My challenge this week is to scrap one of your "out-takes"...  One of the "bad" photos!


I used the great June kit for this...created a cute flower with a pinwheel and word chipboard (just inked for some color) and stacked my title...lol.  Can't wait to see what you create..have fun with it!

6 comments:

Kristii said...

Love, love, love!!! What a great photo!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea... sorta makes the it more "real" to use an out-take. Life isn't always perfect, but we can't sweat the small stuff.. you turned lemons into lemonade!

p.s. You have beautiful girls.

Tammy Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Wilson said...

Such a great photo and love the challenge!

Carla said...

Soooo cute Lisa!!! Just goes to show you the girls can all be goofy together and fun!!!

marie o hanlon said...

cute layout lisa